Policy Effective from the 6th of April 2020
EasyGreen is a trademark of Galantus Ltd. It is registered internationally and in Latvia. The EasyGreen brand belonging to “Galantus” Ltd produces turf grass/roll out grass and works in sports lawn industry.
Galantus Ltd, registration No. 41203011879 is the designated Data Controller for www.easygreen.ee
This is a notice to inform you of the policy of collecting, using, and disclosing your personal data while using our Service.
We use your data to provide you with the Service and to improve it. By using our Service, you consent to the collection and use of your data in accordance with this policy.
The Collection of Data and Processing of Data.
We collect and process any information to provide and improve our Services.
The Data We Collect.
Galantus Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. The processing of personal data such as:
- Your E-mail address.
- Your first name and your last name.
- Your phone number.
- Your address, town, village, county, postal code.
- Cookies and Usage Data.
We may collect information about the access and use of the Service (Usage Data). Usage Data may include, such as: internet protocol (IP), the browser types and version used, the operating system used by the accessing system, the sub-websites, the date, and time of access to the site, how long have you spent on our website and other unique computer identification.
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies, however if you disable all cookies you will be unable to use all services provided on our website.
The Cookies We Use:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies – these cookies are necessary to enable the site’s basic function. They are used every time you use or visit our website.
- Functionality Cookies – these cookies enable us to recognise our website users. The purpose of this recognition is to make it easier for users to utilise our website.
- Secure Cookies – cookies with encrypted data. These cookies are used for security purposes.
Purpose for Which We Will Use Your Personal data.
“Galantus” Ltd uses the gathered data for various purposes:
- To provide goods and/or services to you.
- Using our interactive section of the website if you choose to use it and with your consent only.
- User support.
- Information Analysis to improve our Service.
- Monitoring the use of our website.
- To deal, detect and prevent and technical issues.
Disclosures of Your Personal Data.
We may transfer and store your data, including your personal data, on computers located outside of your place of residence / city / county / country or other geographical unit whose data protection laws may differ from the laws in your location.
If you are outside the Republic of Latvia and decide to send us your information, please note that we transfer the data, including your personal data, to Latvia and process it in Latvia.
Publication of Data.
Sometimes we must process the information to comply with a statuary obligation. “Galantus” Ltd may disclose your personal data in good faith if such a requirement occurs. It may be disclosed to:
- Comply with a statuary obligation and law.
- To protect the property and the rights of “Galantus” Ltd.
- Prevent or investigate potential misuse of the Service.
- To protect the users of the Service.
- To protect “Galantus” Ltd from liability, losses, and other claims.
The Security of Data.
The security of your data is important to us, but please note that no process of online transaction or electronic storage is 100% secure. Although we aim to use generally accepted methods to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Providers of the Service.
We may use third parties and individuals (“Service Providers”) to provide the Service on our behalf. To provide services related to this website or to provide analytics on use of our site. Such third parties have access to your personal information only for the purpose of performing the above tasks on our behalf, and they undertake not to disclose this data for any other purpose.
Links to other Websites.
We do not have control over, and are not responsible for, such third-party websites, privacy policies or practices, activities, and services.
Use of Site by Children.
We do not sell products or provide services for purchase by persons younger than 18 years (children).
To our own knowledge, we do not collect personally identifiable information about anyone under the age of 18. However, if you are a parent or guardian of a person underage and you know they have contacted our Service, please get it touch with us. If we discover that we have been contacted by an underage person without a consent from a parent or guardian, we will do everything possible to erase the information from our server.